As novel coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnoses continue to increase around the world, FaaStrak is committed to providing a safe environment for our employees and ensuring business continuity, to the best of our abilities, in service to you, our customers and partners. We are confident that coronavirus will not significantly impact the FaaStrak platform and our commitment to our global community of users is unwavering. Thank you for your continued trust in us.
With the rise in diagnoses, we are taking increased measures to maintain business continuity and protect the health of our employees.
We are currently taking the following measures of precaution:
- We have canceled all business travel and recommended that our team avoids non-urgent personal travel as well.
- We require any employee that boards an aircraft, either domestically or abroad, to work from home for a 14-day precautionary period before coming back to the office.
- We are only accepting the minimum number of visitors to our offices and have canceled all planned events, parties, meet-ups, and conferences.
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to keep them updated on a daily basis.
- We have placed extra hand sanitizing stations around the offices and increased the frequency of office cleaning.
- We have reduced on-site interviews to a minimum, proceeding with video interviews instead.
While we continue our work as usual, we are preparing for different scenarios, including the possibility of our entire team working remotely if required. As a cloud-based SaaS company with an extremely strong infrastructure, we are prepared to manage business continuity challenges virtually. We anticipate no impact to our service and believe in our ability to keep the platform running and expanding as usual, with no interruption. We have ensured that our team members have whatever they need to work remotely if needed and to continue doing their jobs securely. We have increased channels of internal communication, and as always, prioritize communication with you, our customers, so you can remain focused on your business challenges and goals.
We will continue to meticulously monitor news from the World Health Organization, among other sources and guidelines, and are committed to reassessing the situation and adjust our plans accordingly.
We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.